2011年2月19日星期六

result♥

I glad about my result ,
Is expected out of almost
i can get my BM paper 78 marks ,
and my perdagangan paper 75,
but my mathematics paper only 52 mark.
very disappointed !!





My sejarah paper also only 20 mark =.=
i feeling very shame ,
don't know how to tell my family ...




other paper , i'm not confidence
because many question i was not finish to answer.
so i don't know i want glad or sad ..



my bahasa cina paper also,
teacher say many people fail in  this paper ,
omg!!!
i was very fear and worry,
i not enough time to writing because my English teacher been talking with our.
so i can't think anything =.=
Just concentrate on listening to what she said
therefore i was very hate her !!
because she don't give me thinking how to reply to questions..


but xin was very lucky ,she was not listen..
and continue answer ..
ok la, now i want finish my homework and go exercise :D 欢迎光临留个评论下来呗

没有评论:

发表评论