2011年6月12日星期日

this week =)

omg!!! today is my last holiday,cant enjoy alr..>_<
at the same time, still not finish my homework!!!
yea yea yea!!! I know I very lazy dont want do my homework ..


last Thursday ,we celebrate xing's birthday.
at loud speaker !!!
after that, go U DESSERT i choose “my lover”榴莲西米露 =)
very delicious u know?!!! I like it ...

then they go sm continue their shop,
but i go back home because i wanted back home alr..

=====================================

i feel very presure of my SPM!!!
i want hardworking!!! yea, start from today..

and the other hand, i was very happy.
because my dad try to train me.
so scare u know?!
there have many car , i dont know how to describe..
but i'll do my best.
and wish my dad can buy a car for me  :D

yea!!! now i want do my homework alr..
so goodbye my blog =)


欢迎光临留个评论下来呗

没有评论:

发表评论